Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I miss sleeping on my side

I absolutely loathe trying to sleep propped up on my back. I long to turn over and bury my face in my pillow again. *sigh*

When I lie down just a little bit, I feel a pulling and tugging sensation in my upper jaw. I assume this is normal. I feel best straight upright, but of course I can't sleep that way.

Also, my left ear tube is sore when I swallow. I guess it's the swelling, which is more prominent on my left side and pressing against my eustation tube.

Spit up a little watery blood this afternoon. Gunk is running down the back of my nose. I also noticed my top arch wire on my braces are cut on each side, which explains the poking. Ouch! I guess Dr. C had to cut them during the surgery.

My, aren't I the ball of sunshine today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home