Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Definition of Irony

Three days before my surgery, and I don't feel like eating anything. I am eating, and eating lots, but nothing tastes right and I'm not enjoying it as much as I thought I would. Maybe I put too much pressure on myself to enjoy these meals and they aren't living up to my high expectations. Maybe it's how my nervous energy is manifesting itself. Because I still do not feel nervous, not even a little. What's weird is I felt more nervous 2 months ago than I do now.

I'm still trying to avoid The Cold Virus. Oh and Influenza A is going around too. Lovely huh?

Off to Dr. J tomorrow for my final (duh duh DUUUUH) adjustment before surgery day. I'll update then.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, Blogger Mrs. Shanton said...

meh. Do what you want. Give yourself permission to eat or not eat. It's not the first time nor the last that you'll do either. Just relax. You'll be eating again, soon enough. Good to live where we do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home