Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Day 6



Feeling good today. Last night I actually slept for about 6 hours straight. I even slept a little on my side! Still congested, mostly at night before I take my dose of Afrin.

I'm still bruisy, as you can see. I have a lot of swelling still on my left side and under my nose. My nose is pretty much numb too...again, mostly on the left side.

My skin started peeling yesterday. Want a really good exfoliation? I recommend jaw surgery!

I'm starting to really wonder now what I am going to look like when the swelling goes. My chin feels so strange. It's so much higher! I think I'm going to look different but not as different as I thought around day 2.

I miss food. I miss hamburgers, potato chips, bacon, grilled cheese, fries, chicken, and all my favorites. I cannot WAIT to do to Dr. C next week to get looser bands. I'd give anything for solid food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home