Monday, March 12, 2007

And the countdown begins

Four more days. Four more days and I'll be able to open my mouth, brush the backs of my teeth, and just quite possibly chew soft foods. It's like being 6 years old and waiting for Christmas.

A tsunami could not keep me from going to my oral surgeon's office on Friday. Friday, March 16 at 12:45 pm AST. Aw yeah.

All things considered, lack of solid food and fuzzy backs of teeth are my only real complaints. I feel really good. Maybe because I'm eating healthy ALL THE TIME for the first time in my entire life. I have energy. My skin cleared up (though it's still super oily from the steriods and swelling). I'm sleeping pretty good. No more pain killers at all. I actually like my Carnation Instant Breakfast drinks and shakes. I have two a day, mid-morning and before bed, to make sure I get all my nutrients.

Last night hubby made me that Italian veggie soup, which was spicy and hot and delicious. It was hard on my stomach after days and days of blandness, but so worth it.

If it would only warm up, I could get out for a nice walk. My kids are on Spring Break and we're all going a little bit nutty. Oh well, I got plently of exercise today just sweeping and mopping my floors and doing laundry.

4
MORE
DAYS
!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Mrs. Shanton said...

Yer awesome, chica. Good job. Your kids are lucky to have such a trooper mom. Hubby, too. Plus, bonus for him, you look awesome, too! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home