Sunday, March 02, 2008

1 year anniversary





It's been one year since I went under the knife and emerged with a new face and a new life. This past year has changed me as a person, inside and out. Can you believe I still feel my new chin, every single day, to make sure it's still there? Can you believe still I smile at myself in the mirror, every single day, to see my new smile? I look at old pictures of myself and feel a mixture of relief and astonishment. I don't remember looking like that and I'm glad I don't anymore.

I'd do it all over again with zero hesitation.

Above are pictures of my hubby and me, about six weeks ago. He has lost 50 or more pounds in the past few years, so we both look dramatically different from the day we were married 9 years ago. It's the new, improved us. :)

I would give you a picture today, but I have pink eye. Fun! These will have to do.

3 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger Mrs. Shanton said...

Two hotties! Good on you both! Hope your surgery went well...!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You both look great. Stay fit and healthy. Cheers!

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, has anyone ever told you that you two look like the younger main couple from sons of anarchy!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home